|We offer an enquiry-led History curriculum that reflects our school community and encourages children to make connections.
Regular trips, visits and workshops enable the children to immerse themselves in historical events and put their knowledge into context.
Our History Curriculum provides children with opportunities to:
· Develop chronological understanding
· Recall key information about significant people and events
· Make comparisons
· Use primary and secondary sources to carry out research
· Ask questions and find out the answers
· Communicate knowledge through a variety of mediums, including Art, Music, Drama, and Technology