How to help your child
We will try to do our best for you and your child during their time at Beecholme Primary School. Here are some ways in which you can help us to do that.
- Encourage your child to talk about what he or she has done at school.
- Read as often as possible with or to your child.
- Help your child to understand the reasons for the school expectations.
- Help your child to be on time and bring the correct things into school (PE kit, book bag etc.,)
- Praise your child for the good things they do and be positive.
- Ensure that your child goes to bed early and has a good night’s sleep. This helps them to concentrate and work better in school.
- Come into school and help with reading, games, cooking etc.,
- Work in partnership with school to encourage high standards of behaviour and work.
- Attend open evenings and any curriculum workshops so that you are better informed to help your child.
- Support your child in completing homework.